Romance on Reflective Waters coordinate, worn for a movie out with friends/birthday dinner.
We watched an action movie (Rurouni Kenshin) but everything becomes a comedy when it’s with this crazy bunch. It’s a good thing that the film was nearing the end of its run and there weren’t a lot of other people, because our group kept up a constant Rifftrax in the background. Even the very movie stopped taking itself seriously anyway, and by the time the final battle devolved into a free-for-all alley brawl, nearly everyone was cackling.
- JSK - Bodyline l547, aka Venice print. One more dream dress down!
- wig - Bodyline w049
- underskirt - Little Dipper, blood and bone of the wardrobe of a slightly-too-tall lolita
- cropped jacket - thrifted
- socks, shoes and hat - vintage, socks were a gift from an aunt, and the hat belonged to my late grandmother’s sister. The shoes were my grandmother’s.
- flowers - ToxicKitty. I removed the Foxcherry brooch on the jacket from this coord, because long hair means tangles and I didn’t want to complicate my life
In our little crazy group, there is someone who has the same birthday I do! Curious. We were given matching cupcakes and told to peel potatoes (in-joke with my real name) I can’t watch Dracula Untold with this bunch. We’d get booted out of the theater - but it was so much fun. <3
Also by accident I found that this JSK could work for Hime Gyaru, or even (with some effort) Hime Loli; it’s large on me, but the fabric is just so elegant, it is worth getting it altered to fit.
Because I love this coordinate so much I uploaded lots of photos on my Facebook, which you can find here! I was so excited I even did my nails to match- and took a picture. Such geekery…
Afternoon tea in one of my dream dress by Moitie in 2005.
I love this dolly looking old school Lolita style <3
This always cracks me up and I just want a giant poster of it in every lab.
Pearl | Sakizo’s illustration Artwork
Gothic&Lolita Festival 2014
Are You Ready for Halloween !!
~Annually Halloween print design by Alice and the Pirates~